05 May 2008

05' May

because you live.

"Be with you"20k audition prepaid
The gigantic keyboard at @club!
@club wide screen & gigantic keyboard! and leon's hand. :X

5 down, 3 to go! finally, i am about done with my exams. For the past few weeks, it's all preparation for the Mid-years, didn't really enjoyed the time in school at all. But my goal is getting near, just 3 more papers, Physics, Chemistry and F&N elective. After all of this, everything is back to normal again! No more mugging, no more backaches and headaches! I can finally live normally in school again! haha! andddd......HOLIDAYS COMING!! 24TH MAY! YAYNESS. I think i am already going crazy just thinking of what i am gonna do during the holidays. :X



are you waiting for me? i really hope that you are, because
old feelings is already starting to flashback on me ;

i am sorry, but i love you.

No comments: