13 May 2008

Batam Trip

i am in love with you;

Hm, today we got back all of our results. I can say that i almost flunked all of my subjects, aww, that's pain. argh, nvm. There is always room for improvement yea? Guess i need some math and chemistry tution during the june holidays. Prelims are around the corner, no excuses for me to slack. So if you see me slacking, pls tell me to study, i will appreciate that alot! haha! jkjk. Hmm, tomorrow there's a secondary 4 motivational camp organised for all the normal acad classes, and we will be going to batam, to enjoy ourselves? haha! okay la, we're going to this 4-star resort there, call Harris Resort, just hope that all of us will enjoy ourselves before we start all the intensive mugging again! hahas! band camp is around the corner too, maybe it's time for me to warm up on drum ruduiments again before i really flunk. xD

-am i being a dummy again?

No comments: