16 March 2009

Love?

We've been through alot, haven't we? But I guess you can't expect perfection. (: but you've got to know that I love you , and no one else (: so no matter what happens, always remenber that (:


because anything can happen. <3

-I get what you meant :/


"Hey, just in case you want to know. I'm crying now. It isn't all rainbows and sunshines for me either, and i hate having to do this, but I know that i've really got to CONCENTRATE these next two weeks and you've got to too. Remenber how you said that there's always an alternative solution to everything? I'm sure you'll find a way out of whatever that's troubling you now (:
Because isn't that what you always manage to do for me? * **** ***,** *******.
All that matters."


-I don't think i might be that strong as ever now. :/


Well, maybe all of this is just a big misunderstanding between the both of us.
I didn't have the chance to explain and i think i will never will..I didn't expect everything to turn out like this, seriously.because this incident really affected me ..
My school life, band, studies and my results..maybe it's all too late now. I really regretted for causing this big misunderstanding.
But i swear, i didn't expected things to turn out like this at all, as my intentions at first was you to be happy.. I guess i was wrong. :/


Well, maybe i am still unable to erase you from my life.
Because all i know now is, i miss you.
and it's true, this time.
xoxo.

No comments: